Thursday, June 11, 2015

I know (a few) people like my blog posts, and I appreciate all the clicks I've gotten over the nine (!) years of the blog's existence...but writing these things takes time, and I don't really feel like doing it anymore.

Instead, I think taking and posting pictures is much faster, easier, more social-media-friendly (no clicks required!), and encourages more frequent updates. So, I've started an Instagram account, and will focus most of my energy towards that effort: instagram.com/chrisallen_nc
(I'll also cross-post most pictures to Facebook, but probably not Twitter.)

I'll still use the blog for whenever I feel like posting some obscure statistics or something. But, Instagram and Facebook will be the best places to find me. (Still not sold on Google+ - just seems like an extra place to have to post stuff.)

No comments: