Friday, December 26, 2014

Loucks Family Christmas

We spent Christmas with Amber's family, the Loucks Family. It was a bit crazy, at least compared to what I'm used to: 5 kids, 4 "middle-aged" people (i.e. my age), and 3 grandparents/great-grandparents. I guess that's really not THAT many people, but even my largest Christmases growing up only involved 10 people, including at most 3 kids.

Anyway, I decided to count how many presents each person got, as best I could. So, here's a chart:


Each person's age is in parantheses. I don't know Paul's age, but he's Dawn's husband, so I assume he's in the neighborhood of 40.
Also, Amber and I (and also Marla and Bruce) would have gotten more than we did, but we didn't bring all of our presents with us, and we also still have presents coming from my side of the family. For everyone else, I don't know whether that was "everything" or not.

As you'd expect...the kids were the big winners! Except for Bruce. Poor Bruce.

This is what 172 wrapped presents looks like:


Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Spartangoogle said...

We can rewrap Bruce's diapers individually so he'd have 120 more packages?!