Thursday, May 02, 2013

Food Package Recipes


Whether it be a box of crackers, cereal, this bag of shredded cheese, or something else entirely, occasionally the packaging for a food product will feature a recipe for some random food dish featuring the food contained within.

Does anyone ever actually use these recipes? I'm just curious. I never have, because I don't really cook. Amber probably hasn't either, because there are a million other places, and almost certainly better places, to get recipes. For instance, I've never heard the following exchange:

"This is great! Where did you find the recipe?"
"On the back of a box of Cheez-Its!"

I guess someone who a) likes to cook, and b) has a lot of spare time, might try some of these things. It might be kind of fun to see how these cereal box recipes turn out. But, that's not us.

No comments: