Monday, April 30, 2012

The Marla Picture Dump: April 2012

At the end of each month, I grab a few baby pictures from my phone and post them online in what I've been calling the "Marla Picture Dump". By calling it that, I did not intend to allude to the fact that babies poop a lot, but rest assured, there will never be any pictures of poop here. Nevertheless, I'm keeping the title. For now.

Here is the link to this month's Marla picture dump. I'm posting 16 pictures this time, including a couple with Marla in her Easter dress. Yeah, she'll probably only wear the dress that one time. She's such a girl.

Meanwhile...Marla has been sick since Thursday with what the doctor diagnosed as something called Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease (not to be confused with Foot-and-Mouth disease, which affects other animals). Fun! But she's getting better - a rash on her leg, and a little more sleeplessness than normal, are the only remaining symptoms - and we're hoping day care will take her back tomorrow.

No comments: