Friday, March 30, 2012

The Marla Picture Dump: March 2012

It's time for the monthly Marla picture dump! I started doing this last month, because friends and family like seeing pictures of our little one, and unloading many of my Marla pictures from my phone at the end of each month seems like a good way to provide for that.

Last time, I posted all of the pictures in a blog post, but from now on I'm going to just upload them to my long forgotten Flickr site and put them in albums and stuff. Because that makes a heck of a lot more sense, and it allows me to publish more than, like, 10 pictures. (A single blog post shouldn't really have more than 10 pictures in it. Although, I think 10 pictures is all I'm uploading this month anyway, since some of the Marla pictures were already posted with various road trip recaps.) And, I can add captions, too! If I feel like it.

So, here is a link to the Marla picture dump for March.

No comments: