Thursday, March 01, 2012

The Marla Picture Dump: February 2012

I take a lot of pictures of Marla on my phone that never get posted, tweeted, or anything. Amber posts a lot of Marla pictures on Facebook, but not everyone gets to see those.

So now I present the "end of the month Marla picture dump"! At the end of every month (approximately), I'll upload a few Marla pictures from my phone that I've taken over the past month. (This and this can serve as a January picture dump, perhaps.)

It looks like all I have from February are a bunch of pictures from the neighborhood playground, plus a token picture or two from today. I'm not even going to try to order them. This is a "picture dump", after all.








We were originally going to take Marla (who is now 7 months old, by the way) on a mini road trip last weekend, but Mommy and Daddy didn't feel well, so we scrapped those plans. Maybe this weekend? We need to get one or two more mini-drives in before we try going all the way to New Jersey near the end of March.

1 comment:

Maria Eswine said...

You really can post as many pictures as you want - I won't mind!
I actually have to remind my sister-in-law to post pictures for us!