Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Male Pattern Baldness

The other day, I was browsing through some pictures from the Vic/Lindsay wedding of two weeks ago. There's the bride, there's the groom, there are the bridesmaids, and holy @#$% where the @#$% did all my hair go?!?!?!


Now...I knew I was going bald, but geez, I didn't know I was that bald already. I never see the back of my head, so I had no idea. I took a picture with my phone to get a better view:


Yep...I'm going bald. Before you know it, I'm going to look like Kevin Martin.

No big deal, really. I knew it was coming, Amber doesn't mind, and I grew my hair out long when I had the chance, once going 18 months between haircuts. (I don't have pictures of that, unfortunately. Or maybe fortunately?) I just didn't expect it to happen this quickly. I admit, it was kind of shocking to see.

My male pattern baldness isn't the main reason I wear a hat most of the time (except at work), but it's all the more reason to.

1 comment:

allen_t said...

Let it be known that male patterned baldness is inherited from your mother, not your father.